The communicator is our flagship communications tool. Capable of messaging, voice and video, the communicator lets you work from anywhere since it supports the web, your desktop or laptop, your smartphone or tablet. The communicator is composed of a few different components: A voice or phone module, a messaging module and a recent activity module. We’ll explain each one of these in the next few sections.
In order to use the communicator effectively, there are a few minimal requirements. We designed our software to work with most modern systems. Below are the details for each supported platform:
For all platforms:
- A microphone and speakers. If using a desktop or laptop, we recommend a set of headphones with a microphone.
For the web application:
- We support recent versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Other web browsers may work, but are not officially supported.
For the desktop application:
- Windows 7 and up, or Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher.
- macOS 10.10 “Yosemite” or higher.
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04, Fedora 21, Debian 8 or higher.
For the mobile application:
- iOS .